- Basant Vihar Palace In Bikaner
- Bhanwar Niwas In Bikaner
- Hotel Lallgarh Palace In Bikaner
- Karni Bhawan Palace In Bikaner
- Alsisar Haveli In Jaipur
- Bissau Palace In Jaipur
- Narayan Niwas Palace In Jaipur
- Samode Haveli In Jaipur
- The Raj Palace In Jaipur
- Ajit Bhawan In Jodhpur
- Balsamand Lake Palace In Jodhpur
- Hotel Karni Bhawan In Jodhpur
- Jawahar Niwas Palace In Jaisalmer
- Narayan Niwas Palace In Jaisalmer
- Devi Garh Palace In Udaipur
- Hotel Caravanserai In Udaipur
- Hotel Fateh Prakash Palace In Udaipur
- Karni Fort In Udaipur
- Laxmi Vilas Palace In Udaipur
- Rang Niwas Palace In Udaipur
- Shikarbadi Hotel In Udaipur
- Shiv Niwas Palace In Udaipur
- Castle Mandawa In Mandawa
- Hari Niwas Palace In Jammu Tawi
- Hotel Samode Palace In Samode
- Noor-Us-Sabah Palace In Bhopal
- Udai Bilas Palace In Dungarpur
- Usha Kiran Palace In Gwalior
- Welcome Heritage Khimsar Fort In Khimsar
- Woodville Palace Hotel In Shimla
Devi Garh Palace In Udaipur
Devigarh was built in 18th century,in the village of Delwara commands one of the three main passes into the valley of Udaipur. Sajja Singh, who hailed from the neighbouring state of Gujarat, was awarded this strategically significant principality, in recognition of his bravery and loyalty to Maharana Pratap against the Mughal emperor Akbar, at the battle of Haldighati (1576). The actual construction of the fort palace started only in the 1760s, under Raghudev Singh II, with further additions being made to the structure by the rulers who followed. The palace was absorbed into the state of Rajasthan in the 1960s, and was subsequently abandoned.
Today, after years of restoration and reconstruction, Devi Garh has regained its past glory. An imposing and impressive structure, it is now a unique all-suite boutique hotel, with 23 suites and 6 tents.
All of the 23 suites at Devi Garh are unique; luxurious and beautiful, yet equipped with the most modern of conveniences to make a guest feel totally at home.Six tents are also available on request from October to March.
Dinning Facilities :
Devigarh offers an A la carte selection of Asian and Continental dishes. In order to provide more choice, It also has daily changing special menus as well. A Western daily menu incorporates flavours from as far away as Italy and Thailand also.
Other Facilities :
Conference and Banquet Facilities, International Direct Dial, Cable Television, 24 hour Concierge Service, In house Museum, Shopping Arcade, Physician on Call, Baby Sitter, Laundry and Dry Cleaning, Currency Exchange, Internet and E-mail, Fax & Mailing Facilities, Fitness Center, Beauty Parlour, Heated Marble Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Pool Table, Table Tennis, Horse Riding, Trekking, Bicycle Trips, Croquet Greens, Kite Flying, Yoga & Meditation.
Devigarh palace is situated 26 kilometers North-East of Udaipur, Devi Garh is a convenient 45 minutes' scenic drive from the city. The fort, surrounded by lush green fields and mountains on three sides, overlooks the village of Delwara and is close to the temples of Eklingji and Nagda. The combination of a traditional Rajasthani village, the towering fort and the temples, makes for an interesting mix.
Devi Garh, P.O. Box No. 144. Udaipur, Rajasthan, India.