- Basant Vihar Palace In Bikaner
- Bhanwar Niwas In Bikaner
- Hotel Lallgarh Palace In Bikaner
- Karni Bhawan Palace In Bikaner
- Alsisar Haveli In Jaipur
- Bissau Palace In Jaipur
- Narayan Niwas Palace In Jaipur
- Samode Haveli In Jaipur
- The Raj Palace In Jaipur
- Ajit Bhawan In Jodhpur
- Balsamand Lake Palace In Jodhpur
- Hotel Karni Bhawan In Jodhpur
- Jawahar Niwas Palace In Jaisalmer
- Narayan Niwas Palace In Jaisalmer
- Devi Garh Palace In Udaipur
- Hotel Caravanserai In Udaipur
- Hotel Fateh Prakash Palace In Udaipur
- Karni Fort In Udaipur
- Laxmi Vilas Palace In Udaipur
- Rang Niwas Palace In Udaipur
- Shikarbadi Hotel In Udaipur
- Shiv Niwas Palace In Udaipur
- Castle Mandawa In Mandawa
- Hari Niwas Palace In Jammu Tawi
- Hotel Samode Palace In Samode
- Noor-Us-Sabah Palace In Bhopal
- Udai Bilas Palace In Dungarpur
- Usha Kiran Palace In Gwalior
- Welcome Heritage Khimsar Fort In Khimsar
- Woodville Palace Hotel In Shimla
Jawahar Niwas Palace In Jaisalmer
Within this ancient city, Maharwal shalivahansinghji, 39th ruler of jaisalmer intiated the buliding of a new Palace in 1899. The resplendent elegance of Jawahar Niwas took final shape under his successor, Maharwal Jawaharsinghji. The graceful, dusky gold sandstine palace typifies Rajpur architecture,while the wealth of intericately carved jharokhas and chhatris are a tribiute to the craftsmen of the region.
The Palace has hosted royalty and british viceroys, the first prime minister of India as well as the first president have both stayed here.
Today under Maharawal Brijrajsinghji, 43rd head of the royal hoiuse of jaisalmer, Jawahar Niwas opens its doors as an exclusive heritage hotel.
The heritage hotel offers 22 luxuriously furnished and partially air-conditioned rooms that are replete with modern amenities including H/C running water, Telephone, and C.T.V
Dining Facilities :
Restaurant at the Jawahar Niwas Palace serves Chinese, and Continental cuisines at the multi-cuisine restaurant.
Other Facilities :
Direct Dialing Telephone, Television, 24 Hours Room Service, Swimming Pool, Travel Desk, Money Exchange, Laundry, Car Rental, Attached Bathroom With Hot Cold Water.
Travel Information :
From airport : 1.5 km,
From Railway Station : 2.5 Km
From Bus Stand : 0.5 Km .
Jawahar Niwas Palace, No 01, Bada Bagh Road, P.O Box No. 1, Jaisalmer 345001 Rajasthan, India.