- Basant Vihar Palace In Bikaner
- Bhanwar Niwas In Bikaner
- Hotel Lallgarh Palace In Bikaner
- Karni Bhawan Palace In Bikaner
- Alsisar Haveli In Jaipur
- Bissau Palace In Jaipur
- Narayan Niwas Palace In Jaipur
- Samode Haveli In Jaipur
- The Raj Palace In Jaipur
- Ajit Bhawan In Jodhpur
- Balsamand Lake Palace In Jodhpur
- Hotel Karni Bhawan In Jodhpur
- Jawahar Niwas Palace In Jaisalmer
- Narayan Niwas Palace In Jaisalmer
- Devi Garh Palace In Udaipur
- Hotel Caravanserai In Udaipur
- Hotel Fateh Prakash Palace In Udaipur
- Karni Fort In Udaipur
- Laxmi Vilas Palace In Udaipur
- Rang Niwas Palace In Udaipur
- Shikarbadi Hotel In Udaipur
- Shiv Niwas Palace In Udaipur
- Castle Mandawa In Mandawa
- Hari Niwas Palace In Jammu Tawi
- Hotel Samode Palace In Samode
- Noor-Us-Sabah Palace In Bhopal
- Udai Bilas Palace In Dungarpur
- Usha Kiran Palace In Gwalior
- Welcome Heritage Khimsar Fort In Khimsar
- Woodville Palace Hotel In Shimla
Narayan Niwas Palace In Jaipur
Narain Niwas Palace was built in the 1928 by General Amar Singh, Thakur of Kanota, Commander of the Jaipur State Forces and confident of the then Maharaja, Sawai Man Singh. General Amar Singh was the grandson of Thakur Zorawar Singh, founder of the Kanota family. Thakur Shivnath Singh, (General Amar Singhji's brother) supervised the actual construction. The new mansion was named after their father, Thakur Narain Singh, who had been Chief of police in Jaipur State as well as a minister at the neighbouring princely state of Alwar.
Room Facilities :
AC Rooms with Telephone and Attached Bath Running Hot & Cold Running Water, Television.
Dinning Facilities :
Restaurant of Narayan Niwas Palace serves Indian, Continental, and Chinese Cuisine.
Other Facilities & Services :
Swimming Pool, Billiard, Table Tennis, Ayurvedic Massage, Doctor on Call, Laundry, Money Changer, Safe Deposit, Travel Desk Service, Car-Parking.
Travel Information :
15 kms from Airport
2 kms. from Railway Station.
Bissau Palace, Outside Chandpole, Near Saroj Cinema, Jaipur 302 016.