- Basant Vihar Palace In Bikaner
- Bhanwar Niwas In Bikaner
- Hotel Lallgarh Palace In Bikaner
- Karni Bhawan Palace In Bikaner
- Alsisar Haveli In Jaipur
- Bissau Palace In Jaipur
- Narayan Niwas Palace In Jaipur
- Samode Haveli In Jaipur
- The Raj Palace In Jaipur
- Ajit Bhawan In Jodhpur
- Balsamand Lake Palace In Jodhpur
- Hotel Karni Bhawan In Jodhpur
- Jawahar Niwas Palace In Jaisalmer
- Narayan Niwas Palace In Jaisalmer
- Devi Garh Palace In Udaipur
- Hotel Caravanserai In Udaipur
- Hotel Fateh Prakash Palace In Udaipur
- Karni Fort In Udaipur
- Laxmi Vilas Palace In Udaipur
- Rang Niwas Palace In Udaipur
- Shikarbadi Hotel In Udaipur
- Shiv Niwas Palace In Udaipur
- Castle Mandawa In Mandawa
- Hari Niwas Palace In Jammu Tawi
- Hotel Samode Palace In Samode
- Noor-Us-Sabah Palace In Bhopal
- Udai Bilas Palace In Dungarpur
- Usha Kiran Palace In Gwalior
- Welcome Heritage Khimsar Fort In Khimsar
- Woodville Palace Hotel In Shimla
Udai Bilas Palace In Dungarpur
The history of Udai Bilas Palace, Dungarpur, Rajasthan dates from the mid-19th century, when Maharawal Udai Singhji-II, a great patron of art and architecture, built a wing of bluish grey local stone "Pareva" overlooking the lake and the "Ek Thambia Mahal", featuring intricate sculptured pillars and panels, ornate balconies, balustrades, bracketed windows, arches and frieze of marble carvings, a veritable marvel of Rajput architecture. Dungarpur is full of surprises and promises to be a memorable experience in your journey across India.
The Udai Bilas Palace was enlarged in 1940 by Maharawal Laxman Singhji, who built three new wings around the "Ek Thambia Mahal" (literally onepillared Palace) and thus created the famous "courtyard" of the Palace. The result is an architectural expression exquisitely detailed.
Still the royal residence, the Palace offers accommodation in the house-guest tradition with twenty spacious, airconditioned and lavishly appointed bedrooms, seven double, three single and ten suites. No two rooms are alike, simply because no two guests are alike. From suites to guest-rooms, each enchants with its own personality, spaciousness and modern comforts for a unique experience.
Udai Bilas Palace has 20 airconditioned and lavishly appointed rooms.
Room Facilities :
All rooms and suites are spacious with modern comforts. The furnishings are mostly the 20th century art-deco style, marble bathrooms with English fixtures. Meals are served either in the banquet hall which displays hunting trophies and crystal chandelliers or in the more intimate family dining room.
Dining Facilities :
In Udai Bilas Palace Rajasthani as well as European Cuisine serves.Snacks and Refreshments are also served by the poolside, Garden and the courtyard. Meals are served either in the banquet hall, or in the more intimate family dining room.
Other Facilities :
In-house laundry service, International Telephone and Fax Facilities, Doctor on Call, Conference Facilities.
Udai Bilas Palace is located at a distance of 120 km from Udaipur and 175 km from Ahemdabad, 25 km from the highway.
Udai Bilas Palace, Dungarpur 314001, Rajasthan, India.