- Basant Vihar Palace In Bikaner
- Bhanwar Niwas In Bikaner
- Hotel Lallgarh Palace In Bikaner
- Karni Bhawan Palace In Bikaner
- Alsisar Haveli In Jaipur
- Bissau Palace In Jaipur
- Narayan Niwas Palace In Jaipur
- Samode Haveli In Jaipur
- The Raj Palace In Jaipur
- Ajit Bhawan In Jodhpur
- Balsamand Lake Palace In Jodhpur
- Hotel Karni Bhawan In Jodhpur
- Jawahar Niwas Palace In Jaisalmer
- Narayan Niwas Palace In Jaisalmer
- Devi Garh Palace In Udaipur
- Hotel Caravanserai In Udaipur
- Hotel Fateh Prakash Palace In Udaipur
- Karni Fort In Udaipur
- Laxmi Vilas Palace In Udaipur
- Rang Niwas Palace In Udaipur
- Shikarbadi Hotel In Udaipur
- Shiv Niwas Palace In Udaipur
- Castle Mandawa In Mandawa
- Hari Niwas Palace In Jammu Tawi
- Hotel Samode Palace In Samode
- Noor-Us-Sabah Palace In Bhopal
- Udai Bilas Palace In Dungarpur
- Usha Kiran Palace In Gwalior
- Welcome Heritage Khimsar Fort In Khimsar
- Woodville Palace Hotel In Shimla
Woodville Palace Hotel In Shimla
Woodville Palace Hotel is one of the finest places to stay in Shimla (Himachal Pradesh, India). Woodville Palace is an earstwhile royal guest house and now a WelcomHeritage Hotel. Shimla, located at 7000 ft is among India's most popular hill stations and is gateway to lesser known and less populated hill stations of Kufri, Chail and Narkanda.
Woodville Palace Hotel has 15 rooms, including royal cottage and suites.
Continental and Regional cuisine
Woodville Palace Hotel offers Telephone in rooms, Television with satellite channels in rooms,Running hot and cold water,Indian,Major credit cards accepted,Tennis, billiards, table-tennis and badminton,Doctor on call etc...
Woodville Palace Shimla Raj Bhawan Road Shimla India.
Travel Options :
By Air : The airport is at Jubbarhatti, 23 km from Shimla town, and is connected to Chandigarh, Kullu and Delhi.
By Rail : Shimla is connected by a broad gauge line up to Kalka. From Kalka to Shimla, a narrow gauge line covers 96 km of track.
By Road : Shimla is connected by road to all major centres of north India.
Some important distances are :
Kalka - 90 km
Chandigarh - 117 km
Ambala - 166 km
Delhi - 370 km
Narkanda - 65 km
Mandi - 156 km
Dharamsala - 280 km
Kullu - 240 km
Manali - 280 km