- Almora Hill Resorts
- Dalhousie Hill Resorts
- Darjeeling Hill Resorts
- Dharamsala Hill Resorts
- Kalimpong Hill Resorts
- Kodaikanal Hill Resorts
- Kufri Hill Resorts
- Manali Hill Resorts
- Mount Abu Hill Resorts
- Mussoorie Hill Resorts
- Nainital Hill Resorts
- Ooty Hill Resorts
- Pachmari Hill Resorts
- Ranikhet Hill Resorts
- Shimla Hill Resorts
- Srinagar Hill Resorts
Cloud End Forest Resort
The bungalow of Cloud End Forest Resort reflects a bygone era. Staying here is indeed a great experience. Life moves at a gentle pace and communion with the self is easy. Tourists take a trip to this idyllic resort to evoke nostalgia and tranquility.
There are thirteen rooms in this resort. These rooms are categorized as:
- One double room (deluxe) consisting of a TV and an attached toilet. It is located in the main heritage block.
- One four bedded family room with TV and attached toilet.
- Two family suites. Each consists of two double bedrooms with a TV and an attached toilet. This can accommodate 4 beds.
- Two family suites. Each has two double bedrooms with a TV and an attached toilet. This can accommodate 5 beds.
- An independent log cottage having two log cabins with attached toilets.
- There is a new double storey block with a total 6 rooms. Amongst these 2 are Deluxe rooms with TV and 4 are economy rooms with attached toilets. 2 of these economy rooms have TV and are situated in the 1st floor whereas the rest are located on ground the floor.
The kitchen of the resort serves vegetarian and non vegetarian Indian, Chinese and European cuisines. It has an enthralling ambience that is enhanced by excellent and unobtrusive services.
The prime motto of the restaurant is to provide first class quality service to its guests. Whether it is business, leisure or conference, the resort has provision for everything.