- Almora Hill Resorts
- Dalhousie Hill Resorts
- Darjeeling Hill Resorts
- Dharamsala Hill Resorts
- Kalimpong Hill Resorts
- Kodaikanal Hill Resorts
- Kufri Hill Resorts
- Manali Hill Resorts
- Mount Abu Hill Resorts
- Mussoorie Hill Resorts
- Nainital Hill Resorts
- Ooty Hill Resorts
- Pachmari Hill Resorts
- Ranikhet Hill Resorts
- Shimla Hill Resorts
- Srinagar Hill Resorts
Manu Allaya Resort
Manu Allaya Resort is located at the picturesque location of Himachal Pradesh. Surrounded by snow capped peaks, the Beas River, the pine trees, the tiny fields and the fruit orchid; this resort is a perfect holiday destination of the state.
Accommodations of Manu Allaya are categorized as:
1) Garden Rooms-There are seven such rooms all of which has modern interiors and luxurious bathrooms.
2) Balcony Rooms-There are fourteen such rooms with unique boutique floor, large glass windows and balconies that provide a clear view of the entire valley. The woodwork in these rooms adds to the warmth.
3) Deluxe Rooms-There are thirteen such rooms. All the rooms are large and spacious. They give scenic view of the river Beas.
4) Duplex Rooms-There are fourteen such rooms. These rooms have double beds both at the lower level and mezzanine level that is connected by a spiral staircase. The seating areas of these rooms and the balconies have been designed to accommodate a family.
5) Deluxe Suites-There are seven such rooms. These suites are all different in appearance. They have spacious living room, bedroom and dining room with attached private balconies. These rooms are well equipped with all the modern amenities.
6) Royal Suites-There is one such room. This is ultimate in luxury and style. It has a master bedroom with a separate children's bedroom and a sun decked private balcony that overlooks the Beas River and the surrounding snow clad mountains. These suites are well equipped with several modern amenities.
7) Sunny Side Cottage-There is one such room. This exclusive cottage has three elegantly furnished bedrooms with attached bathrooms, children's room, living/dining room, fully equipped kitchen, large balcony and a courtyard; making it a home away from home.
Manu Allaya Resort has four top class restaurants.
1) Café Jardin - This is a Scottish coffee shop. It has exclusive woodwork and serves breakfasts and mini lunches. It is a great place for get-togethers.
2) D Jong - It is an Indo-Tibetan-Chinese restaurant. It has beautifully carved and hand-painted colorful walls, windows, roof and doors.
3) Kibber - This restaurant has fort like appearance and offers north frontier cuisine. One can have lunch, dinner or just lazing by the restaurant. Dance and music arrangements can also be made here.
4) Library Bar- This bar is set amidst two small waterfalls and a small water body. It also has abundant books.
The warm and gracious staff at Manu Allaya ensures that all the guests are well looked after. They have made provision for facilities like:
- Laundry/ Dry Cleaning
- In-room safe deposit box
- Business centre
- Doctor on Call
- Indoor wooden floored squash court
- Table Tennis, Billiards
- Indoor skating rink
- Basketball, Badminton
- Chess, Carom