- Bandhavgarh National Park
- Bandipur National Park
- Corbett National Park
- Dudhwa National Park
- Gir National Park
- Kanha National Park
- Kaziranga National Park
- Keoladeo National Park
- Manas National Park
- Nagarhole National Park
- Nandan Kanan National Park
- Ranthambore National Park
- Sariska National Park
- Sunderban National Park
Kaziranga Resort covers an area of 32 bighas of lush green land near the Kaziranga National Park. It provides relaxed environment, efficient services and several latest amenities to its guests so that they can holiday in the resort comfortably.
Kaziranga resort has 4 types of accommodations namely Cluster Cottages, Kabri Cottages, Honeymoon Cottages and Assam Type Cottages.
- Cluster cottages can accommodate a family of 4 to 6 people. Each of these cottages is equipped with all modern amenities like European style bathrooms with hot and cold water facility.
- Kabri cottages have mezzanine flooring. The attached balcony of these cottages gives perfect view of the surrounding landscape. A Kabri can accommodate a family of 2 to 4 members. The European style bathroom of these cottages have hot and cold water supply.
- Honeymoon cottages are round shaped and are architected in traditional Assamese style.
- Assam type cottages are perfect for 2-3 member family. These fully A/C cottages have attached bathroom and many modern amenities.
The resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant which serves some of the best cuisines of the area.
Facilities at Kaziranga resort include:
- Picturesque children's park
- Boating in the resort lake which is surrounded by palm trees